Ample capacity for executing engineering and construction projects for handling, transport and shipping of hydrocarbons worldwide.
inelectra has designed and built more than 4,000 kilometers of pipelines, storage facilities for over 11 million barrels and more than 20 hydrocarbon distribution systems.
These indicators confirm our valuable experience in project design, procurement and construction of hydrocarbon transport, distribution and storage systems.
- Pipeline transport systems
- Relay and heating stations
- Distribution plants
- Storage tank yards for crudes and liquid distillates, including floating roof conical tanks and domes
- Storage of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) in spheres and dispatch terminals
- Development of auxiliary facilities, including electrical substations, control rooms, telecommunications systems and associated infrastructure
inelectra has expanded its activity into all areas of the oil industry by means of major works in Venezuela’s Orinoco Oil Belt, and in Colombia, through the extensive inter-regional product storage and transport network.