Recognized execution capacity and technical knowhow in oil production projects and expertise in handling and processing extra-heavy crude for the major international operators.
inelectra is the Venezuelan contractor with most experience in design, procurement and construction of plant and surface facilities for crude production.
- Production clusters
- Collection and flow lines
- Handling of two and three phase flows
- Crude separation and treatment
- Stabilization and pumping of light and heavy crudes
- Flow measuring station
- Crude processing centers
- Crude sweetening
- Valve stations
- Formation water treatment
- High pressure water reinjection to lift fields
- Measurement for transfer of custody and disposal of polluted water
Total handling capacity from production facilities designed and built by inelectra is over 700,000 barrels a day.
The company has also designed and built facilities for reinjection of water to wells with over 600,000 barrels a day of capacity. The services provided include operation and maintenance of the facilities.